Last week we had the pleasure to host a session with Alessandro Di Dedda (flowforgood.com) about The Scorecard as a foundational part of the Hiring Process in fast-growing organisations. Alessandro went through the following topics:
- The need for Scorecards as a tool to change the ways of working between Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers
- The Anatomy of the Scorecard which encompasses a waterproof definition of goals, their KPIs as well as their timeline and impact on the organisation
- The importance of the three fundamental KPI types: absolute, relative and binary
- The expected outcomes of Scorecards: ranging from the informed design of interview questions to the definition of more attractive job ads and client-centric candidate challenges
- 5 major Hiring Managers' objections when they come to face Recruiters with Scorecards in their hands.
You can view the full video recording and download the presentation slides of the session by subscribing to our newsletter below.
Alternatively, you can join the Circular Community, a place for In-house Recruiters and HR & People teams to connect, share knowledge, get inspired, create trust and support one another. Recruitment works better when we work together.
You can also download the presentation slides in the link below: